- If you are aged between 7 and 18 and resident in the UK, or a UK citizen, you are invited to participate in a Creative Competition this summer.
- We would like you to answer the question: “How has the COVID-19 crisis brought your community together?”
- Great prizes on offer.
- Deadline is 17:00 pm on Friday 28th August 2020.
- Get those creative juices flowing.
Start Creating: We want you to show us how your community has come together in response to the COVID crisis. Create a video, write a poem, a story, a photo, or drawing – just start creating!
Whether your community is your family, your friends, school, neighbourhood, religious group – we want to know your story!
- Primary 7-11 year olds
- Secondary 12-15 year olds
- Sixth Form 16-18 year olds
Entries could be one of the following:
- A written piece or poem, no longer than 600 words (not including the title)
- A photograph
- A video, no longer than two minutes
Prize: Submit your piece by the 28th August for a chance to win £50 , and to receive your award from our VIP judge!
- Only one entry per person, which must be in English.
- You must be resident in the UK or a UK citizen.
- For the videos, it is possible to work in a group, but the entry must be under only one name.
This is an opportunity for you to share your experiences, and for you to create something that will be seen by the wider public.
Originality, creativity, and a moral message is what we are looking for. Lockdown has been scary for must of us, but we want to hear about what has inspired you, and made you hopeful!
Submit your entries to email@example.com
- By entering the Competition entrants accept the rules and terms for the Competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way.
- By submitting an entry for the Competition, the entrant’s parent/guardian are deemed to have given permission for the entry to be published free of charge by Faiths United in all media, including television, print and internet, for all purposes as it wishes.
- By submitting an entry for the Competition, the entrant is deemed to have received consent from those featured within their submission.
- Faiths United will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition.